Women’s Development Cell
As per the directive of Gujarat Technological University, G H Patel College of Engineering & Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar set up Women’s Development Committee in March, 2011.
The objectives of Women Development Committee are listed below:
- To create social awareness to female staff members and girl students in the college about the relevant issues related to women.
- To encourage the members to participate in the activities exclusively meant for their development as women.
- To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation to students, teachers, non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of the Committee.
- To promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching female staff of the institute.
- To inculcate social values in them by conducting community service activities
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
The Women Development Committee (WDC) of the College is also acting as a grievance Committee for the members to take care of any untoward actions against them if any.
Women’s Development Committee:
|Committee Members :|
|1.||Convener||Dr. Tejal M Patel|
|Departmental Coordinators :|
|2.||Information Technology||Prof. Tejal R Patel|
|3.||Mechanical & Mechatronics ||Prof. Ela Jha |
|4.||Electronics & Communication ||Prof. Neha Upadhyay|
|5.||Computer ||Prof. Kinjal Joshi |
|6.||Electrical ||Prof. Mithila S Zopade |
|7.||Civil & Structural Engg Dept.||Prof. Krunali Patel |
|8.||Applied Science & Humanities||Prof. Heena Raj |
|9.||Non-Teaching Staff||Ms. Falguni Patel|
Enrl no.: 130110105056
Enrl no.: 130110109042
Enrl no.: 130110119059